Who we are
36.6 Competence Centre based in Lodz, Poland (36.6 CC)
- in EU projects since 1999
- CO.N.E.CT group member - COoperation Network for European CiTizenship based in Brussels
- Coffee Club for Seniors, Youth, Women, ... as non-formal educational centre
- Certificate of Reliability awarded by KRD BIG SA supervised by the Ministry of Economy
- Since 2014 Erasmus Plus PIC number: 949252186
36.6. Competence Centre is an umbrella institution gathering professionals from many fields establishing interdisciplinary Experts Zone for the local development through international experience exchange.
Motto (main idea behind): 36.6 ºC means balance
Balance understood as local society quality of life increase through competencies development of its inhabitants within the support of well-qualified experts conducting educational, research, cultural and vocational guidance-based activities under framework of international projects.
36.6 is a positive figure, it gives you guarantee you are healthy. 36.6 Competence Centre makes an attempt that every individual could have that kind of guarantee for healthy society at the end, healthy in many sense leading to quality of life at four levels so to achieve work-life balance.
e-ntertainment (private sphere)
Exemplary activities undertook within the recent years:
- Research carried out in Poland on: little scale urban trade, migrants, lone parenthood, renewable energy sources, chemical industry,
primary & secondary education, labour market;
- Participation & co-organisation of international events: Berlin(DE), Glasgow(Scotland-UK), Mojmirovce(SK), Caen(FR), Leipzig(DE),
Athens(GR), Brussels(BE), l'Aigle(FR), Belfast(UK-NI), Ostrava(CZ), Vitoria(ES), Zagreb(HR), Lodz(PL), Oslo(NO), Jesolo(IT), Neuruppin(DE),
Istanbul(TR), Nicosia(CY), Bayeux(FR), Vila Nova de Famalicao(PT), Zurich(CH), Florence(IT), Warsaw(PL), Stoke(UK), Venice(IT);
- VLE (Virtual Learning Environment) co-development covering: training content development and adaptation (Articulate Storyline),
educational films production, e-learning tools provision (Moodle);
- Vocational guidance, coaching & counselling provision (e.g. within skills audit tool kit application);
- Methodology development on beneficiaries outcomes tracking;
- Conducting eco-awareness campaign in VET sector;
- Publication along with National LLP & Erasmus Plus Agency in Warsaw on ECVET;
- Deliverance of soft skills & empowerment workshops, teachers' training; literacy & numeracy courses for adults
(Polish language as a second language included).
Local society members regardless their age, gender, nationality, cultural background, religion belief, level of education, marital or material status requiring further
development so to acquire knowledge and skills adjusted to the changeable situation on the labour market on one hand and so to be included to the local society
on the other.